Are you looking for a job within social media where you get to take on great responsibility from day one? Maybe you’re in the beginning of your career with previous experience within social media, communication or marketing? Then the role at ICANIWILL as Social Media Manager can be a great fit for you!
We are a fast growing, online based sports fashion company creating innovative and functional sportswear for men and women. We work in an inspiring, fast-paced environment where new ideas and personal development is valued highly. At ICANIWILL we believe that an environment with both challenges and support from others is the key to success. Therefore, we take great pride in our company culture and make sure to both work hard together and have a lot of fun along the way.
About the role
As Social Media Manager you will have responsibility over all of the social channels, such as Instagram, where the company have more than 260,000 followers today. You will handle all of the social channels and plan what type of content that will be posted. ICIW aim high and their social presence is incredibly important. It's significant that you have a creative mindset, are in loop with trends and have the ability to think, and move, outside the box.
You will be a part of the in-house Creative team that produce all of our campaigns and visual communication. On a daily basis the team works with photography/videography, graphic design, post production and lots of other creative activities. Teamwork is key and we continuously work together towards reaching our goals and upping the quality. You will report to Creative Manager and the role also includes;
- Handle all social channels and be the driving force of the day-to-day communication on all platforms
- Continuously work on strategy and planning to increase engagement and brand awareness
- Making sure that copy, imagery and video are in line with our brand strategy and tone of voice
- Plan and develop creative concepts for all of our social channels
- Order social media-focused content from in-house creatives and external collaboration partners
- Follow up on KPIs and produce weekly and monthly reports on qualitative and quantitative results for our social channels
- Stay up to date with trends, changes in digital/social communication and share learnings within the organization
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you;
- Have a degree within marketing, digital, or communication on University level or equivalent
- Have 2+ years experience within marketing, digital communication and/or social media
- Are a native user of Instagram, YouTube and TikTok – you stay up to date with the latest trends
- Have qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and the ability to report on KPIs through analytical platforms and tools
- Are well structured, have a natural talent for planning, documentation and presenting ideas
- Are fluent in English! Additional languages such as Swedish, Finnish or German are highly meritorious. English is the formal corporate language
We offer an opportunity to build something great together. ICIW is in an extreme growth phase and is strengthening the team to take the company worldwide, one step at a time. We offer a great work place, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, go your own way and build something cool!
Placement & start
This is a full time position and located at the office in Stockholm. Start will be according to agreement.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Zophia Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the process. We look forward to receiving your application!
#ICANIWILL #ICIW #ecommerce #socialmedia