Are you passionate about written content? Do you possess exceptional skills in writing as well as in operation and management skills? Do you have the talent and experience to develop and lead a global content team? Do you want to be a key player in a hyper fast-growing international digital D2C company with a driven culture and vision to deliver exceptional UX and sales?
Then we have the ideal role for you!
About the role
This is a position where you create Swedish content both for email campaigns, products description as well as landing pages. You will also be managing the content creation team where you need to enable your team members to perform great work. With your skills in copywriting, you will lead by example and motivate, encourage, and educate your team members to achieve quality content. Your passion for language and written content will make you a natural leader for this team. You will coach and educate your team members so that their outcomes will reach new levels.
As Content Lead, your core areas will be:
- Produce marketing copy as well as product copy to promote products and our brand in Swedish
- Proofread and edit existing content in both Swedish and English
- Submit work to stakeholders for input and approval and keep stakeholders accountable
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase traffic
- Create an efficient workflow for our content creation team
- Coach, mentor, and evaluate content creation team and their outcome consisting of 4-6 copywriters and 13 languages
- Identifying improvement in workflow and systemizing as well as atomizing workflows
To be successful in this role we believe that you have managed to create the necessary scope within content together with understanding of an ecommerce digital business. You have a positive mindset, ambitious, and friendly with a high level of commitment. You see yourself as a natural leader able to engage and motivate others.
- +2 years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both Swedish and English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and acting on SEO insights
- Natural leadership skills and proven ability to coach and empower a team
- Ability to collaborate with different creative disciplines
- Ability to meet deadlines
Placement & start
This is a full-time position. HQ is situated in Gothenburg, but the company applies fully remote possibilities with opportunity to be situated globally with working hours during European time zones. Start will be according to agreement.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Kristian Fazakas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 076-8999669. Selections and interviews will be ongoing, and we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the process. We look forward to receiving your application!